In consideration of being allowed to participate as a student (herein called “participant”) in The True Hockey Program (“THP”), provided by Stealth Sports Training, you acknowledge and agree that:
- Off-ice sporting activities have inherent physical risks that may result in serious damage, personal injury, paralysis, or death. Using proper equipment, following the rules and exercising discipline will reduce the risks.
- I knowingly and freely assume all such risks, both known and unknown, and assume full responsibility for mine or my child’s participation. I willingly agree that my child and/or I will comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. I however recognize that doing so will not eliminate all risk from the activities.
- Participant will not hold Stealth Sports Training or any of its employees, officials, owners, liable for injury that the student may sustain at, or relating to any THP activity.
- Participant is responsible for any and all medical costs for any injuries arising from or around THP activities.
- Participant has no known medical condition that restricts or prohibits participation in off-ice sporting activity.
- I have read this agreement, fully understand its terms, and accpet these terms voluntarily and without inducement.